OUR DATA PROTECTION POLICY
We receive or collect personal data for the purpose of administering activities of The Girls’ Brigade. This includes:
- Processing of applications for the provision of programmes and services.
- Processing of applications for the provision of facilities to our facility users.
- Processing of tax exemptions for donations and sponsorships.
- For record keeping and documentation of Girls, volunteers, alumni and staff.
- For promotion and communication of the activities of The Girls’ Brigade through all media platforms.
- Assessing badge claims via our internal Data Management System.
Usage of your personal data is limited to the above mentioned.
- All members have the right to request for the excess and/or amendment and withdraw of personal information at any point in time. Please contact GB headquarters at [email protected] if you seek to request for any changes.
- We will retain your data within a period of time until a request was made to do otherwise.
- In compliance with the updated advisory guidelines of the PDPA act, The Girls’ Brigade will no longer be collecting, disclosing or retaining NRIC numbers of our members as of 1st of September 2019.
Media Usage for GB Girls
Parents can choose to opt out from the publication of girls’ images on any of our social media platforms and other media publications through the membership forms provided when girls enrol into GB.
For further enquires on Our Personal Data Protection Policy, please contact us at [email protected]